We are proud to once again be representing Ireland at the Farnborough International Airshow this year.
Working alongside the very best Irish engineering companies, we will continue to consolidate, and to grow Ireland’s position as a leading provider of aviation and aerospace engineering. To meet our clients, or members of the Enterprise Ireland team, please come and see us at our stand in Hall 1, unit B/121 at the show.
Our clients companies work with industry leaders in the aviation and aerospace industry, and we will be posting client profiles in the coming weeks leading up to the Airshow. If you would like to set up a meeting with our clients at the show or with any of the Enterprise Ireland team, please email email@example.com.
Founded in Wexford in 1978 by Siegfried Fuhrmann, Mann Engineering is a Sub-Contract CNC precision machining facility producing complex high quality complex components to the aerospace industry. Mann Engineering are capable of producing components in a multitude of industry standard materials including ferrous and non-ferrous, stainless steels, brass and copper, exotic materials e.g. Hastelloy, and plastics like Teflon and Nylon etc.
Accredited to ISO-9001, AS-9100, and SC21 Bronze Award, Mann Engineering are fully committed to their customers. All activity is completed in accordance to their 5 Key Principles:
- “To provide our customers with the best service we possibly can, both in terms of cost effective sub-contract machining, on time delivery and best in class quality.”
- “To partner with our customers and suppliers as well as consult with training and development agencies to ensure we continue to meet all our present and future obligations as a top class service provider.”
- “To continually invest in the most up to date equipment, processes and training to meet our customer’s expectation.”
- “To develop training programs that allows us as a team to respond effectively to all customer expectations.”
- “To meet and exceed that expectation every time.”
Mann Engineering will be at Enterprise Ireland’s stand in Hall 1, Unit B/121 at the show.
For more information on Mann Engineering, please visit their website: http://www.mannengineeringltd.com/
To arrange a meeting with Mann Engineering at the Farnborough Airshow, please email: